+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: membership

Re: membership

I'm a big time lurker, I haven't stamped in months, but I really like the close knit community here. I've participated in a few swaps and hope to do some more when I get a little more organized. I don't mind paying the $12, this sites atmosphere is super nice and you don't see spammers or negativity/bashing like on others I've frequented. I really like the set up with the swap board, templates and easy access to addy's if you want to RAK someone.

I paid the membership because my Friends are here and I want to be able to browse the site and and feel confident that there's not a cyber weirdo that is going to get my personal info and such. I don't post to the Gallery very much, and I don't use the templates & always forget to check my Bingo #'s, but I think it is still worth it.
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

3. Re: membership

The Stamp Shack is my first ever experience on a message board. I found this site after seeing the santa stamp used on a card while googling...I traced that card/stamp back to this site, contacted Sherry and bought one and then just stayed here.

This site is true to its logo "inspiration and friendship found here" and I have made so many new friends who I consider my sisters. I post and chat here a lot, and spend a lot of time here. To me, $12 is cheap, but my friends are worth a billion times more.

I was still fairly new to stamping when I first found this site in 2006, but I have learned so much about stamping and techniques in the past 2 years from everyone.

Hi Stacy! We've missed you here! You and Ethel were the two people that got me excited about message boards and the online stamping communities. I really hope you re-register and come back and play with us!!

:> Karen
    Time Crafted (my blog)

+ Reply to Thread