+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What have I done wrong now?

1. What have I done wrong now?

I put some cards in the Gallery earlier this week. Thanks for all nice comments. Why did I not get notice via email of the comments? I clicked the box to send me email. Is anyone else having any problems likes this?

Re: What have I done wrong now?

Oh Suzi...I'm glad that's all that you are talking about. I was scared that something bad had happened in your life. I hope you get it figured out and that nothing else bad happens in your life for a long while.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Hmmm. I don't get e-mail about comments. I don't WANT e-mail about comments, but I never knew that was an option! And like Cheryl, I'm glad that's all there was wrong!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Suzi, the only thing I can think of is you didn't check the 'receive email" box when you uploaded. I can't tell if that happened or not, even in the moderator mode.
    Sarah

i never knew this was an option!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    i never knew this was an option!
    really? you're still learning new things after all this time?
    when you upload to the gallery, you scroll right down to the bottom (after you put your details) to the EXTRA OPTIONS panel and there is an option
    Want to be notified by email when users post replies? the default is NO, but you can change it to yes. I always do. It's such a thrill to wake up to lovely comments on my cards sent to my email.
    Sarah

7. Re: What have I done wrong now?

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    really? you're still learning new things after all this time?
    when you upload to the gallery, you scroll right down to the bottom (after you put your details) to the EXTRA OPTIONS panel and there is an option
    Want to be notified by email when users post replies? the default is NO, but you can change it to yes. I always do. It's such a thrill to wake up to lovely comments on my cards sent to my email.
    I always click it too. But, even if I click it from the start, I'm not getting emails. <sigh> It's trying to get me to go to the gallery more often! I should be I never think of it!

Well, DUH on me!
    I never noticed this either!
    Thanks for the eye-opener!
    Joanie

9. Re: What have I done wrong now?

Well, y'all that never noticed it, next time you load a card, tell me if you get email notification since mine's not working!!

Suzi, mine is working. I had email notifications today, but you can't count me cos sometimes things are different for moderators, so I have found out.
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread