+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (Warning: TMI) What would a vacation be without a trip to the emergency room?

1. Re: (Warning: TMI) What would a vacation be without a trip to the emergency room?

Goodness, Ethel, what an ordeal. I hope you feel better soon.

I just found out last week (after having a CAT Scan to look for an insulinoma) that I have a 5 cm ovarian cyst. I had absolutely no idea it was there as it hasn't caused me any discomfort whatsoever. Having read your post, however, I will definitely be cautious of any pain I might have in that area.

Feel better soon!

Re: (Warning: TMI) What would a vacation be without a trip to the emergency room?

What an ordeal you've been through. And what a trooper too! I would have told the family to go sight-seeing without me and went to bed. What did the doctor say about taking care of those cysts? Do you need to follow up with a dr back at home?
    Amy

Re: (Warning: TMI) What would a vacation be without a trip to the emergency room?

How to add more excitement into a vacation!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Wow!
    I'm happy your troubles aren't very serious....what do you need to do to get rid of the cysts?
    Enjoy the rest of your vacation~
    HUGS
    Joanie

5. Re: (Warning: TMI) What would a vacation be without a trip to the emergency room?

Yikes! I'm sorry you had a scare and had to go to the ER. I hope you're feeling better!

ouch!! I feel your pain, sorry you had to go to the ER on vacation.

Ethel, I am happy to hear you are okay... please follow up with your own physician now that you are home!

+ Reply to Thread