+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Any Interested in a West Coast Palooza?

Re: Any Interested in a West Coast Palooza?

I'm intersted, but I don't know if I'll be able to go in Sept. I'm taking a big 2 week vacation the end of July beginning of Aug, so that might be too close.

Mid or end-October, please... We are vacationing in Sept/oct (Florida) I am sure I would not afford a week long retreat but I would afford a three or four day weekend! Hey, Mary! I have a buddy pass on Alaska for fifty bucks... We could split the total and fly cheap (unless of course you have enough air miles saved!)

3. Re: Any Interested in a West Coast Palooza?

I may be able to make it if it's in October. September is probably out for me. We have our benefit golf tournament in September for my 3-Day Walk fund, which is in Dallas in November this year. I'm sure I could squeeze in a get away in October though.
    Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Love View Post
    Mid or end-October, please... We are vacationing in Sept/oct (Florida) I am sure I would not afford a week long retreat but I would afford a three or four day weekend! Hey, Mary! I have a buddy pass on Alaska for fifty bucks... We could split the total and fly cheap (unless of course you have enough air miles saved!)
    Hot digity, that would be great! Thanks, Patty. The airfare was one consideration, and time off work is the other one. If we could do a long weekend kind of thing, that would be best for me.

5. Re: Any Interested in a West Coast Palooza?

Ohhhhhhhhhh can you lot not come over to the uk instead.. we have sun....sometimes...I have a pool sort off...may have to share with the fish !! and ice cream I can grab from ASda supermarket.. hee hee have fun e1 xxx

6. Re: Any Interested in a West Coast Palooza?

Oooh, yes, I can come! October is better for me. We have our family vacation the Labor Day week. Keep us posted!

7. Re: Any Interested in a West Coast Palooza?

Quote Originally Posted by Artyfarty View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhh can you lot not come over to the uk instead.. we have sun....sometimes...I have a pool sort off...may have to share with the fish !! and ice cream I can grab from ASda supermarket.. hee hee have fun e1 xxx

Would love to! Absolutely love to! I'd take about two weeks and see the sites as well!

Yes, I would love to! Late Sept. early October is best for me......
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

9. Re: Any Interested in a West Coast Palooza?

I have enough air miles for a trip and would seriously consider going in late Sept or mid-October. I'll watch this thread for more news.

10. Re: Any Interested in a West Coast Palooza?

Quote Originally Posted by scrappinnuts View Post
    We have a Time share in Las Vegas and Palm Springs and I was thinking about about asking them if it would be possible to have a stamping party there... maybe rooms also...not sure how it would work, but I wanted to see if there is any interest.
    If I had a choice, I would love Palm Springs, but I'll be happy with either one.

+ Reply to Thread