+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Challenge weekend-thoughts please

1. Challenge weekend-thoughts please

Would you have interest in playing here in a weekend of challenges Friday, April 24-Sunday, April 26 while some of our sister shackies are off at Palooza?

If there is enough interest, anyone who is interested could host a challenge by posting their challenge on the forum board for Friday morning. Challenges would be open to play through late Sunday night. Hosts could give a little prize for to a random selected participant.

Please share your thoughts!

Re: Challenge weekend-thoughts please

I will be out of town and not on the internet that weekend. I love the idea, but sorry I can't join in.

great idea!! I would definatly be interested!! In fact I would even host a challenge!

4. Re: Challenge weekend-thoughts please

Im not in durring the 25th but will still love to do the challenge on the evening..so count me in lol

5. Re: Challenge weekend-thoughts please

Great a couple folks want to particpate...but we need some more.

If you are not available to post your challenge Friday morning I will be happy to do that for you if you PM me your full description.

I will be away for the last part of the weekend but could sqeeze in one before I leave!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Fabulous idea, Jan. I think the more challenges the better- and you absolutely don't have to be here the whole time.
    I get back from our family vacation to Darwin on Saturday night (my time). I'd love to play along but can't promise how much I can acheive.
    Jan I will send you my challenge via email/PM this week sometime.
    It would be fun if some of the Palooza girls set us a challenge to do while they are away.
    Sarah

YIPPY!! I feel a fun week end coming on!!

9. Re: Challenge weekend-thoughts please

Any suggestions for making this one long weekend you want to play?

This can be as informal as we like. Some suggestions are colour challenges, technique challenges, stash challenges, themes, or anything else you can think of. If you need any help at all there are plenty of people to lend a hand. I say just go for it- it is open to all members to set any challenge they like.
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread