+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: official Palooza happenings thread...

1. Re: official Palooza happenings thread...

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    There is one thing missing .... IF we have a campfire, we MUST do smores. Anyone else want to do smores? Are we allowed to bring stuff for smores? I can do that, just let me know. I LOVE SMORES!!!

It all sounds very exciting and I cannot wait!!!
    I pretty much hate all things w/marshmallows. Exception: STORE BOUGHT RK Treats. I HATE home-made ones (and HATE to make them). No s'mores for me!

I can't wait either!!!!

Re: official Palooza happenings thread...

Joanne is very very she can't be there --- plus she loves smores. Will somebody eat one for me?
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I've never had a "smore" so eat one for me too
    Sarah

4. Re: official Palooza happenings thread...

I sure wish I could join you all as this sounds like such FUN!!! Love the campfire idea with s'mores, oh my! And I would love the sing-a-long too! Enjoy!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

5. Re: official Palooza happenings thread...

Sounds good to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    I'll have to confirm with Becky, but I think that we would like to arrive EARLY on Thursday too!!! Maybe I could leave home right after Brian leaves for work around 9:30 or so. I think that would have us arriving around 11:30 ish....

Robin, I speak for us all- NO GETTING SICK THIS YEAR!! That was not yelling, by the way, just a very firm order! We want you there with us all weekend this time!

Kathy

7. Re: official Palooza happenings thread...

I vaguely remember now ... did Robin get sick last year and had to go home early?
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    I vaguely remember now ... did Robin get sick last year and had to go home early?
    I think she was attacked by a bad meatloaf if I'm remembering right. She was gone early Saturday and maybe not there on Sunday? My memory stinks!

Kathy

wOW Sounds great! Can't wait. See you next week. Friday!
    Kim

Oh man I am going to really miss out on this. But work and vacation are in the way.
    Maybe next time. I sure am going to be sad that you are all having so much fun without me!!!

+ Reply to Thread