+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How much "stuff" are you bringing to Paloosa?

Re: How much "stuff" are you bringing to Paloosa?

I'm the loser yet again. All I have is a big black suitcase with my stuff in it. Not much, b/c I don't have a ton of stamps. In fact, I"m thinking my stamps are very lame! Somebody Help ME!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Spartymom View Post
    I'm the loser yet again. All I have is a big black suitcase with my stuff in it. Not much, b/c I don't have a ton of stamps. In fact, I"m thinking my stamps are very lame! Somebody Help ME!
    You can borrow whichever of my stamps that you want.

Kathy

3. Re: How much "stuff" are you bringing to Paloosa?

Ok, I'm packed & the entire back of the van would be filled with just my stuff. I have to move some to the back seat so there is room for Cheryl. Oh yeah, I gotta add clothes tomorrow too. Yikes!

Re: How much "stuff" are you bringing to Paloosa?

Suzi is downstairs in her house and I am upstairs...and she has to pack ME tomorrow....that's a LOT!(hi Suzi) lol
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

5. Re: How much "stuff" are you bringing to Paloosa?

Cheryl brought NOTHING with her. I'm gonna have to give her stuff to play with. LOL The van is full of all my junk. Boy, am I taking a lot!

6. Re: How much "stuff" are you bringing to Paloosa?

I want to take a photo of all the stuff you are taking. I feel like I'm not taking much either. It all fits in my rolling tote .
    The Shackretary

ONE rolling tote? Are you kidding me? I have one tote, my Joann bag, a oversized shoebox tote, an actual shoebox that my ink went into, my Bug, paper trimmer, brownies,
    Taking...too...much...stuff!

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread