+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So have any of the Shackies made it to Palooza yet?

So have any of the Shackies made it to Palooza yet?

Just wondering who's there and who's on their way. Will anyone be able to check in with us and fill us in on what's going on?
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Re: So have any of the Shackies made it to Palooza yet?

I was wondering too--the updates are always so fun! And the pics too! Have to have pictures!

Does anyone know the final count of how many gals went to Shackapaloosa? I suppose I could hunt down one of the threads to find out--but if anyone knows off the top of their head....?
    --Lidia

I talked to Chelsea a little while ago- she is there. Not sure who else besides Chris and Robin, but Sherri has not arrived yet! LOL! They were eating lunch when I called!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

I thought Angie or Sherri would be the first. But Chelsea wins. I'll be there tomorrow morning.
    Kim

5. Re: So have any of the Shackies made it to Palooza yet?

Chris was actually the first one to arrive . I left at 4:50 am and got here at 3 pm. Everyone is here except for Kimmy, Jennifer and Nancy.

I thought Suzi and Cheryl brought the most "stuff" but then I saw Cindy's "stuff" and she wins the grand prize with bringing the most!!!

This place is really nice and they have the a/c cranked up so I am freezing and I am never freezing.

Will report back later when I have more to report . Do you guys want me to take official notes? LOL

Wish you all were here with us!
    The Shackretary

Its not so cold in here....well....sort of.....everyone is here except nancy, kimmy and jennifer.....so great to meet everyone....I'm sure more of us will check in later.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

oh, the fun is beginning!!!! I'm way jealous!

Oh boy sure sounds like fun fun fun to me. I really wish I was there. Will our Shackie Secretary take detailed notes for us sitting home and we'd like to see some pictures, too, please!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I hope you all have a wonderful time!!! How long are you all going to be there?

Lidia, I think the last count was 22 heading to Shackapalooza. When I get there Saturday, it will be 23. Wish I could be there now!
    Amy

+ Reply to Thread