+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ** Ink-a-palooza Central Thanks and Winners Board **

Re: ** Central Challenge Board ** Ink-a-palooza

Wow, I just got home and am WOWed by all the challenges and fabulous creations in the gallery already. Thanks everyone for making this so much fun
    Last edited by loobylou; 04-26-2009 at 03:16 AM.
    Sarah

There are 70 photos already submitted to the Ink-a-palooza challenges. What an amazing effort after just 2 days.
    Sarah

3. Re: ** Central Challenge Board ** Ink-a-palooza

Wow , 70!!! I was only thinking and wondering this morning how many creations had been made.

This is so cool!!! Thanks Jan for organizing this, I can't wait to play. I just love challenges and have really missed them on the board. I just printed them all off to take with me this week as I am leaving for work tomorrow, this should keep me pretty busy on my hotel time.

Cindy

My Blog

I didn't think I could do 10 enteries so I didn't sign on here before, but I am sure I can complete 2 more, so I will sign on for 10 cards 10 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

6. Re: ** Central Challenge Board ** Ink-a-palooza

Go Heather!! ...so glad to hear that you are feeling it is possible!! Here is the link that you need to sign on when you are done-10 days-10 challenge entries. Thanks for playing!

7. Re: ** Central Challenge Board ** Ink-a-palooza

Posted my first four cards yesterday.... hope to get a couple more done today! That are in the gallery.

Cathy
    Cathy at the Seaside Rose Cottage
    Visit my Blog! (Scroll all the way down to see the pictures of our fabulous gardens.)

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

These Challenges have sure been fun! Even if I don't get to do all of them, I'm enjoying looking at other people's creations in the Gallery!
    --Lidia

I just checked the closing time for Ink-a-palooza entries. It says Sunday May 3- Midnight PST...What does PST mean please?
    Sarah

10. Re: ** Central Challenge Board ** Ink-a-palooza

PST is Pacific Standard Time...as in the west coast of the US. Can you find conversion table to determine what time that is for you Sarah?

+ Reply to Thread