+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ** Ink-a-palooza Central Thanks and Winners Board **

Re: ** Central Challenge Board ** Ink-a-palooza

What a WONDERFUL challenge week this has been...THANKS Jan, for pulling all this together for us, and thanks loads to the challenge hosts! The gallery's been ROCKIN'! I've saved so MANY cardsfor inspiration!

I think I managed to do fourteen challenges, so please enter me...AND I have a "Post-Palooza" challenge to post..wtih prizes!!
    Last edited by Deborah; 05-03-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Re: ** Central Challenge Board **Ends Sunday nite

Thanks Jan. It looks like PST is 19 hours behind Sydney, which means 17 hours behind me.
    Sarah

I don't know if I signed in right here or not.
    I entered every challenge, so I'd like to be eligible for the door prize drawing.
    THANKS
    Joanie

This has definitely been a fun week. thanks for all the hard work Jan. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

5. Re: ** Central Challenge Board **Ends Sunday nite

Thanks Heather... it has been tons of fun all week, thanks to all the hosts and challenge players!

Well I am not a night owl, so I will draw for my prizes first thing in the morning.
    This has been lots of fun. It really turned out to be quite an event.
    Thank you to Jan for organizing everything.
    Thanks to all the other hostesses who posted their challenges and provided prizes.
    And thank you to everyone who entered my challenge.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Well, with the time difference, that midnight deadline is 4 am for me, so I will draw in the morning as well. If I am running late for work, you may not see the winner until I get home, sorry! Monday is my duty day and I can't be late!!!

Thanks, everyone!! This was so much fun!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Thank you again, Jan, for putting this all together! I only managed to get to two of the challenges (well, get them completed and posted), but I have partial cards waiting in the wings from other challenges and look forward to working on them some more this week. I really enjoyed seeing where these challenges took everybody. And hats off to you ladies that completed All of them!! Yay You! :>

:> Karen
    Time Crafted (my blog)

Re: ** Central Challenge Board **ALL CHALLENGES NOW CLOSED. WINNERS DRAWN SOON

This was a fantastic week. Thank you for putting it together Jan. I finally was able to play over the weekend and kept wanting more time to do more challenges. Even if I didn't do a challenge, it was really fun to see what everyone else did. I'm still working my way through the gallery looking at everyone's cards! That'll take a week!! lol
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Re: ** Ink-a-palooza Central Thanks and Winners Board **

Thank you again ladies who hosted and supplied prizes for this FUN week, and THANK YOU again Jan for your superior organizing skills.

Hey everybody, don't forget to play the post-Palooza Blues!

+ Reply to Thread