+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: IAP10~ Butterflies and the WINNER is ~ Allinkdup (Awna)

IAP10~ Butterflies and the WINNER is ~ Allinkdup (Awna)

Congrats Awna you are the winner of the Crop-A-Dile Big Bite. I'll get it mailed off to you tomorrow.

Also, thanks to everyone that posted a Butterfly creation. They were all beautiful and I have so enjoyed looking at the gallery the last 10 days.

This is IAP10 ~ Butterflies!!

Butterflies seems to be On-Trend right now in papercrafting. Perhaps it's due to the Martha Stewart Punch! If you want proof just check out the gallery at www.splitcoaststampers.com and you'll see a card w/ a butterfly on almost every page!! So, ladies, dust off those butterfly stamps, use up those old butterfly stickers or whip out your new butterfly punch and create a Card, a Tag, an ATC or whatever you desire. The only requirement for this challenge is that ONE of the butterflies (and there can be JUST one if you want) must be DIMENSIONAL (NON-FLat/raised up off the paper). So you can cut out a stamp and raise the wings on pop dots, or use a punch or layer some stickers together to create a dimensional BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY! Have fun!!!

Oh, and I'll post a pic of my prize later but, it's a BRAND NEW in the pkg. Crop-A-Dile BIG BITE. And, I'll also post my take on the challenge in few.
    Last edited by cecescraps; 05-04-2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Prize winner announcement
    Cathi

Re: IAP10~ Butterflies

Just ANYTHING with butterflies?
    LOL
    Joanie

You got it Joanie!
    Cathi

Such a fun challenge. I've been inspired by butterflies lately. Such an amazing prize, too.

5. Re: IAP10~ Butterflies

Oh I love to make 3-D butterflies! Can't wait to get started! Thanks for a super great challenge!

6. Re: IAP10~ Butterflies

HMMM...This should be an easy one for me to try

Visit my blog here

7. Re: IAP10~ Butterflies

Oh my gosh I have always wanted a big byte and I have a lot of butterfly stuff

8. Re: IAP10~ Butterflies

Awesome idea for a challenge and what a fabulous prize you're offering! Count me in!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

9. Re: IAP10~ Butterflies

I hope I am doing this right. Here is the link to my card.
    http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/sho...hp?photo=21787

10. Re: IAP10~ Butterflies

+ Reply to Thread