+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Honeys I'm Home :)

1. Honeys I'm Home :)

Got back around 4:30 and boy am I pooped from the long drive. It was all worth it though as I met the most awesome and sweet group of ladies ever and had a wonderful time. I can't wait to do this again.

Re: Honeys I'm Home :)

Sounds and looks like everyone had a great time!
    I am glad you are home safe and sound.

3. Re: Honeys I'm Home :)

Hey Jan!! Glad you guys made it home safely!!! It was great meeting you and Cheryl!
    Traci

4. Re: Honeys I'm Home :)

So glad you gals made it home safe! It was so nice to meet you both. I hope we can do it again soon thanks for gracing us with your beautiful singing voices too!
    HUGS
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

5. Re: Honeys I'm Home :)

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    Hey Jan!! Glad you guys made it home safely!!! It was great meeting you and Cheryl!
    Great meeting you too Traci....but I didn't get to hug you goodbye...so sending a cyber one Hope the wedding was fun.

6. Re: Honeys I'm Home :)

Glad you made it home safe. It was so nice to meet you & Cheryl, & like Kimmy said your singing was superb!!!

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps

Glad you're home safe & sound. From all reports sounds like you girls had a really awesome time.
    Michelle

8. Re: Honeys I'm Home :)

cheryl and I had the BEST time...and she loved meeting all of you too She wants to come with me next year (hopefully there is another one next year).

I have a compliment for all the drivers in Indiana, Ohio and West Virginia: they were wonderful, polite and drove like they had some sense.

We got back to Virginia, and on I81 the traffic was HORRIBLE and some drivers were not so polite (shame shame Virginia drivers) lol The traffic was HORRENDOUS on that road.

Glad you made it home ... I just got home too ....

I was soo glad to meet you and Cheryl .... you guys were the greatest signers at our Bridal Shower for Angie!

Thanks for making the drive!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Jan, glad you made it home safely. Cheryl was a terrific addition to our group and it was so wonderful to meet you IRL! You are such a sweetie! And your singing was phenomenal, thank you. See you next year!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread