+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: unbeknown to you USA/Canadian Ladies

unbeknown to you USA/Canadian Ladies

I tried to arrange to get All 5 UK shackies to meet up at the weekend. There was also another reason for us meeting up and that was I was hosting my first Stampin' Up! workshop for a group of my friends on a UK forum.

Unfortunately Sue (Artyfarty) & Joan (Lakelady) had to pull out at the last minute due to family circumstances, but I still managed to meet up with Kay (Stamping Kay) and Lisa (Lisa Sparkle).
    Link to photo of Kay, Lisa and myself http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21923

I popped into see Sue (Artyfarty) on the way home who feed and watered me. I hasten to add without burning the oven chips............LOL

Of course we had to have a play with each others stamps.

Re: unbeknown to you USA/Canadian Ladies

It was smashing to meet you Sue!! Plus you were a fab demonstrator. So sorry not to meet up with Joan and Sue as well, but maybe another time!!!
    Lisa Sparkle

3. Re: unbeknown to you USA/Canadian Ladies

I was so devastated not to been able to join but glad Sue was able to pop by on her way home and share the pics. Next time for definate !

4. Re: unbeknown to you USA/Canadian Ladies

How fun! Isn't it great to meet shackies? I feel like we already know each other so well. Glad you gals had fun.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

How fun .... it's so much fun to meet up with other Shackies!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

How fun to meet each other. The pictures are great!
    shelley

Now....THAT would've been a get together I would have LOVED to have attended!! Glad you guys managed to meet and have fun!
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

So glad some of our Shackies across the pond were able to get together too! It was just a great wkend for everyone at the Shack~ so many fun things going on!!
    Cathi

9. Re: unbeknown to you USA/Canadian Ladies

That's awesome

10. Re: unbeknown to you USA/Canadian Ladies

I am really sorry I did not get to join you all this weekend. Under the circumstances within our family for the last two weeks, I did not really want to be too far from home.
    Very pleased to hear you all had a great time, and I love that super photograph of you all. At least you was able to see Sue, so I hope she is feeling better now.

Thank goodness for Jans organisation of Ink-a-palossa. With out that I dont know what I would have done. It certainly kept me busy in thought and deed this weekend, otherwise I would have been overly green with envy.

+ Reply to Thread