+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some observations I made at Shackapaloosa

Hybrid View

1. Re: Some observations I made at Shackapaloosa

Here are some of my memories....

Robin (stinkycheese) worked on the cutest scrapbook....I don't know how she got anything done with her phone ringing so much...

I thought Sherri was much taller as she looks taller in her pics here at the shack I got to sit next to her this weekend and boy did she crank out a lot of projects!! (she's only in a million swaps...lol)

Robinkay has beautiful long hair....wish mine was that long....and her sweet sister came to take our group photo (thank you sweet sister

Amy shared the funniest story about her husband's accident and you must tell it here as to why he hasn't been speaking to you...lol

My friend Cheryl, Nancy, Cheryl(shadoob), Amy and I REALLY DID eat lunch at Red Robbin on Saturday after shopping......(someone at Palooza kept mixing up Ruby Tuesday and Red Robbin).....we all rode together (me driving) for our shopping trip on Saturday. I almost could not keep up with Chelsea as I was following her....and she has a lead foot...lol (just kidding) We saw the cow limo too and I could not get a picture because there were people behind me....I'm glad the other girls got a pic to share here...it was so funny!

Cheryl(Shadoob) cured my sinus headache with an AMAZING MASSAGE -- thank you so much

You could hear Cindy, Tracy and Suzanne laughing the whole time ... cracked us all up.

Becky, Traci, Kathy, Jennifer and Kimmy sat across from me and Cheryl and couldn't believe how southern our accents are......my first words when we arrived were HEY Y'ALL....sounds pretty normal to me...lol

Chris, Robinkay and Chelsea are AMAZING HOSTESSES!!!!!! You girls are DA-BOMB!! We had all kinds of snacks, drinks, and little surprises at our places at the tables....adorable!! We had placemats that said "Welcome to Palooza 09" and little plastic champagne glasses filled with M&M's with a little umbrella sticking out, a miniature cupcake with a welcome sign sticking up (not edible...lol), and most brought a handcrafted item to share with everyone there. I have the greatest bag of souvenirs -- plus all the shoebox projects I did -- so many wonderful ideas to share with my friends here at home.

I'm sure I'll come up with more to share later....but one in particular....I DO NOT SNORE!! Cheryl said she never heard me, so my husband MUST be lying.......lol

Re: Some observations I made at Shackapaloosa

Quote Originally Posted by logcabincreations View Post
    I almost could not keep up with Chelsea as I was following her....and she has a lead foot...lol (just kidding)
    hey ..... I was going the speed limit!!!! Which is very nice in Indiana .... it is 70!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Re: Some observations I made at Shackapaloosa

love the recaps!!! it's nice to hear how much fun all of you had.

+ Reply to Thread