+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help! How do I cook

1. Re: Help! How do I cook

Thank you all so much. I can't wait to try them both!
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

2. Re: Help! How do I cook

OH, and I'm going to try the roasted recipe. MMM MMM
    Kim

Re: Help! How do I cook

Just one more thing about asparagus. Before you cook it, bend it and it will naturally break off. The bottom part the comes off is very woody and tough. I don't cook that part, just the top part. Another vote for roasted asparagus here.

4. Re: Help! How do I cook

OH MY!! I do not like asparagus until today!! The roasted recipe rocks!! We loved it! Both the kids too! I could live without the couscous. I really need to "soup it up" a little more. The broth I used was chicken and I put some seasonings in, but it was still bland as heck. Any suggestions??
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by stampinmom3 View Post
    OH MY!! I do not like asparagus until today!! The roasted recipe rocks!! We loved it! Both the kids too! I could live without the couscous. I really need to "soup it up" a little more. The broth I used was chicken and I put some seasonings in, but it was still bland as heck. Any suggestions??
    I like to add a couple tablespoons of fresh herbs and sometimes some parmesan cheese to mine.

You should think of the couscous as pasta and season it that way (that's essentially what it is). I always use butter, salt and pepper.

I can't wait to tell my dd about the review on the asparagus, as that was her recipe. I'm glad you liked it!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

7. Re: Help! How do I cook

Cheryl it was soooo good. I have never like aspargus in my 41 years till tonight. I want to run back to the farmers market and get more tomorrow. lol
    Kim

+ Reply to Thread