+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Post palooza blues!

Re: Post palooza blues!

Your card's lovely too Gerri!

Okay, even though I had to bribe them with chocolate, my grandsons printed everyone's name on slips of paper tonight (each person had two entries, because y'all promised to send your cards along to Jan!), and the bling win goes to KELTIE (aka Heather Slack), our prolific card creating friend from the thriving metropolis of Wallace, Nova Scotia...where I hear that card bling might sometimes be rather difficult to find.

I'm in Quebec right now, heading home Tuesday, and will get your goodies in the post the following day.

Thanks so much for participating everyone, and one final THANK YOU to Jan and the creative team for putting this all together for us.

It was SUCH FUN!!
    Last edited by Deborah; 05-11-2009 at 09:23 AM.

3. Re: Post palooza blues!

Congratulations Keltie
    Cat

Great news! Keltie!
    Gerri

June Bingo #'s 2, 10, 18, 26, 32, 49, 55, 60, 71, 84

WOW! Thank you Deborah for posting the "Blues contest". YOu're right it is impossible to find Bling around here and difficult to bring much home when you are on a bike. Again thank you for my prize.Also another congrats to your sister .What a spirit she must have , but having taught High school I am sure she could take on anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

+ Reply to Thread