+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LasVegasStamps

1. LasVegasStamps

I won the LasVegasStamps gift certificate and I want everyone to know that this company is a pleasure to deal with.....Please check their store they have some beautiful stamps and a great price.....

Because of my ignorance I had trouble getting my gift ...I called the company and he told me exactly what to do and he also gave me free shipping...wow what a gift..... and his humor made me LOL.... Please check them out and I hope you are the next winner....you would be very lucky.....

Thanks to everyone for this gift and your help receiving it....
    Hart (Harriet)
    Blog:
    http://www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com
    Bingo # 1 9 10 11 13 16 21 40 47 71

"Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain." ~Vivian Greene

2. Re: LasVegasStamps

thankyou Harriet for sharing it is always nice to gain feedback on stores with fab customer service. Enjoy your prize xxx

3. Re: LasVegasStamps

That's nice to know. Glad you had a great experience.

Re: LasVegasStamps

Great news! I know others have bought from him and they have all had a good experience. So glad you are enjoying your prize.

What a wonderful thing to post. I love hearing when someone has a great experience with someone. We usually hear the negative stuff, but the good customer service experiences aren't told as often. TFS this.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

6. Re: LasVegasStamps

Thanks for the kind words and I hope your stamps arrive soon... it was a pleasure to help you and congratulations on winning... I LOVE getting positive feedback... as was stated here, too often it's only the negative things that get posted and I try to bend over backwards to make our customers happy (and, at my age, that's no easy feat).

I'll chime in here with my own positive experience. I haven't ordered from Stampo on line, but I've visited thier store, and it was a fabulous experience! There were so many stamps and wonderful treasures hidden everywhere that I could have stayed all day! Unfortunatley, I waited until the last day of my visit to shop, so I had to catch a plane. It was a fun, friendly place to visit, and I highly recommend it if you are ever in Las Vegas.

I echo what everyone else has said, we had an absolute ball when we visited, and plan to go back when we are in town again!! I love the fact the fur babies pack love into every package too when you order online!!

Cindy

My Blog

9. Re: LasVegasStamps

My visit to Las Vegas Stamps last December was one of the highlights of my trip! Next time I won't take my family shopping with me so I can stay as long as I want!!!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

10. Re: LasVegasStamps

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. Congratulations on winning your LasVegasStamps gift certificate. I will definitely try out your suggestion.
    Himberly Hadson

+ Reply to Thread