+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stamps from Viva Las Vegas

1. Stamps from Viva Las Vegas

I received my free stamps from viva las vegas stamps today....and can't wait to use them but too tired tonight...13 hour day today....the stamps are beautiful and it got here so quickly....and there was this HUGH FLY in it for the ride to Tennessee....Texas sure doesn't have anything on Vegas...just kidding it was a plastic one...that wanted a ride to Tennessee.....thanks Stamp Shack for picking me and thanks Viva Las Vegas Stamps for such a nice gift.....
    Hart (Harriet)
    Blog:
    http://www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com
    Bingo # 1 9 10 11 13 16 21 40 47 71

"Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain." ~Vivian Greene

Re: Stamps from Viva Las Vegas

how fun!!! Congrats and be sure to post your first creation with your winning stamps!!

3. Re: Stamps from Viva Las Vegas

hartofhearts, you are very welcome and thank you for taking the time to post your great experience to share with everyone. We are so excited for you, but the real credit goes to Shack Sponsor Viva Las Vegastamps!

It is our Shack Sponsors that make these community games with great prizes possible. We would encourage all Stamp Shack members to take a look at what our Shack Sponsors have to offer and give them first consideration for your business.

And, if you don't see your favorite stamping company as a Shack Sponsor yet, be sure to ask them to support this wonderful community. The more Shack Sponsors we have the more fun contests and prizes we can have at The Stamp Shack

4. Re: Stamps from Viva Las Vegas

Well it feels nice to find out that you have received your free stamps from Viva Las Vegas Stamps. Congratulations on your gift and thanks for sharing this cheerful story.
    Himberly Hadson

+ Reply to Thread