+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: I am in a contest..will you help me?** update page 8**

Re: I am in a contest..will you help me?

I voted for you too! Godd luck, hope you win!!!

I just voted. I hope you win the desk for your mom. Such a sweet thing to do for her.

3. Re: I am in a contest..will you help me?

Just voted again today....

I voted again, and my buddies from another board have too...you're up to 84 votes now...COME ON SHACKIES...let's help WIN this for her Mom!! RAH RAH RAH!!!

I just voted for you!!! Good luck!

I voted again. You're up to 103 now...hope our wo nderful Shackies will vote-vote-vote!

You are are so wonderful to help me do this. I will never be able to thank you all enough for your support. This is going to mean so much to my mother. If you could see her crafty mess and how she has to drag it all to the kitchen table and then clean it up again for meals you would know why this will make her YEAR. With all they have been through I have done all I can to help...

Here is a little history of her situation so you know why I am doing this,

A year and a half ago my dad got pnominia. Then just as he was able to go back to work as a truck driver he was laid off. Then the pnomonia came back and left a large pocket of infection in his left lung. They had to do surgery and ended removing half of his lung. He was off work for 2 months and was unable to find another job. Then he finally did find another trucking job the miles were not very good . They had to pay Cobra for 4 months....1200.00 a month...needless to say they did not have that kind of money so the family pitched in. My DH and I paid for a month and then my brother and also my Uncle. Mom and dad managed one month.

But they are still having a hard time of it. We all know how bad things have gotten. It just breaks my heart to see my parents having such a hard time of it when this is the time in there lives that they should be enjoying all the years of hard work and raising us 3 kids.

I have helped all I can. I send grocery money and also money so mom can have her medicines...her co-pay is 50.00 and she is on 6 different pills.

So there is a little background into what they have been going through. I felt you all deserved to know sense you have all been so wonderful to help me with this contest.

Hugs to all of you.
    I am deeply greatful.

Carrie
    Carrie

I just voted, good luck!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

I voted again since we can do it everyday. - Nancy

I'm going to check this out right now.
    HUGS to you all!
    Joanie

+ Reply to Thread