+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We've talked about the Grey's finale...but what about Private Practice??

1. We've talked about the Grey's finale...but what about Private Practice??

OMG!!!! I could not BELIEVE what happened!!!

I am really hoping that this show does not get cancelled now so I can find out what happens to Violet!
    Traci

2. Re: We've talked about the Grey's finale...but what about Private Practice??

Oh yeah! Forgot about that one and it was a real cliff hanger. sheesh!

3. Re: We've talked about the Grey's finale...but what about Private Practice??

I bet Pete saves the day in the season opener!

4. Re: We've talked about the Grey's finale...but what about Private Practice??

Oh yeah, how about THAT finale huh? At this point I don't care who saves her, but someone has to come to the rescue! With GA & PP I'll be glued to the TV this Fall.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Re: We've talked about the Grey's finale...but what about Private Practice??

I was disgusted with that show this season and the finale made it even worse. It's turned into a bad daytime soap in my opinion. Nope, not watching it next season.

That girl is a sick puppy. Somebody better save Violet and quicklike! I love this show as much as I loved Lipstick Jungle and look what happened to it. I hope they don't cancel PP.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Is it in danger of being cancelled? That was some ending, very disturbing. Someone better save the day!

Kathy

I am wanting time to fly... We have to wait for the nfall for PP and Grey's yikes....
    Nicole

+ Reply to Thread