"Please let me know if you are still participating. If I do not hear from you before Monday, June 1, I will report you to the moderators as a flaker. I prefer not to have to do this so please PM or email me asap. If you no longer wish to participate that is fine--I would like to know either way.

Thank you,
Ami "

I joined a swap at SCS and this is the PM I got today. My swap is ready, but not in the mail yet, it isn't due until June 1 and as everyone here knows the post office is closed today and tomorrow. I thought of this as unnecessary rudeness. So my question to you all is: Should I join or drop it, I haven’t flaked. I can tell her to drop me and I can host the Mexican swap here. What do you all think?
This is what I was going to respond to her, but I don’t know... what would you do?

"As of this morning I had planned to participate, but your tone upsets me. So please remove me... I have participated in numerous swaps and have collected hundreds of recipes in this manner. I am not a flaker, but I don't like to be harassed or accused of things I have not done. The swap isn't due for another week and in case you didn’t know, the post office is closed today and tomorrow, there is still plenty of time to send it, but with your tone I do not wish to participate in any swaps hosted by you. I too will contact the moderators if you choose to report me for something that is not true. You are very rude, you totally ruined my enthusiasm for this swap, you have no idea how much money and time I spent on it. I will keep it and use it at another place and time. Perhaps you should watch your tone and wording next time!!
Thanks you,
MJ"