+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toot ! Toot ! Surprise.

Toot ! Toot ! Surprise.

Wow, what a great day. I went to my mailbox and found two copies of the Stampers Sampler magazine, so I knew that I was in there somewhere. I had sent in several cards quite a few months ago and some had been returned to me, so I'd really lost track.
    Imagine how pleased I was to find, not one, but TWO cards of mine were published in this issue. For anyone who is interested they are on page 12.
    I'm so proud of them.

Unfortunately, they also gave me credit for a card that I didn't make. Some other poor stamper is probably sitting at home right now, bemoaning the fact that her card is published with my name next to it. I feel so sorry that happened because I know how disappointed I would be if it were the other way around.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Re: Toot ! Toot ! Surprise.

Chris, congratulations. You are certainly well deserving of publication. Your work is awesome.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

3. Re: Toot ! Toot ! Surprise.

Congrats, Chris. I'm so pleased for you and, yes, I bet the other contributor is feeling bad. I know if you could, you would let her know how sorry you are.

4. Re: Toot ! Toot ! Surprise.

Chris very many congratulations, well done you.

Congratulations Chris. That's great news. Itreally is a shama about the other card . I bet the poor lady is devastated
    Sarah

That's so exciting Chris. I know how giddy you must have been to find those magazines in the box. I don't have this issue, but I'll be looking for it! Congrats.

how exciting!!!
    Congrats!!

way to go. I too feel bad for the other cardmaker. but I'm happy for you

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Congrats!! This is really exciting for you!!! Maybe you could email them and let them know they made a mistake.

Congratulations, Chris!!! That is awesome!
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

Congrats! That is really awesome. Do you just randomly send in cards or is it a contest of some sort? I am just wondering how all this stuff works. I am still just too new!! lol

+ Reply to Thread