+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stamping Magazines

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Cool Stamping Magazines

I had a subscription to Rubber Stamper Magazine (loved it) which ended up selling out and the balance of my subscription came from Crafts & Things (not crazy about it). Now I'm looking for a new magazine. Which one(s) do you like best? thanks.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Re: Stamping Magazines

I love Stamper's Sampler, but it is pricey.

3. Re: Stamping Magazines

Oh my I do enjoy all the card samples in most of the Stampington magazines but indeed they are all spendy. But it is Scrap & Stamp Arts that I go to for new technique ideas. I see they are going to feature the new smooch product in July. I do like Vamp News to read the great little tidbit ideas.

I subscribe to Cardmaker's magazine and love it! They also offer an online subscription. I didn't subscribe to the online because I like to have the actual
    magazine in my hands.

5. Re: Stamping Magazines

Give me Vamp Stamp News everytime........I love a monthly stamping fix LOL So much info in there and it is not expenxsive.

I forgot about Vamp Stamp News. The other one I keep thinking I'll subscribe to is Technique Junkies. It's more of a newsletter, but from what I hear it's all techniques all the time. Does anybody get that one?

7. Re: Stamping Magazines

As far as I'm concerned, Rubberstampmadness is the original and the best!

I do subscribe to technique junkies. It is all techniques. But there is also a gallery too see the examples of the techniques that were used.
    shelley

CARDS and Paper Trends, which turned into something else, that I cannot remember.
    AGAIN, very expensive, but so worth it!
    Joanie

10. Re: Stamping Magazines

If you liked Rubber Stamper, you may like Rubber Stamp Madness. I like Just Cards and just for inspiration (not many tutorials) Stamper's Sampler.

I'm disappointed in many of the cards magazines because they seem to be very heavy on purchased embellishments and non-stamped cards. I really want a stamping magazine again.

Kerry

+ Reply to Thread