+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Minnesota

1. Hello from Minnesota

Knock...kinock...

Hello from Minnesota! Looks like a great place you have here. I look forward to meeting other kindred spirits who love papercrafting. Time to check out the shack.

Hope everyone is happily crafting as I settle in!

Re: Hello from Minnesota

Hi there; welcome to the Shack. You will find very friendly and creative stampers here. I'm Joanne from western Tennessee.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

3. Re: Hello from Minnesota

Welcome! I'm Charity from NC. Glad to have you here!

hi, welcome to the stamp shack. I'm Cindi from Maine, it's nice to meet you.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Hi and welcome to the stamp shack!

Hello and welcome to the shack!!

7. Re: Hello from Minnesota

Hi and welcome to The Shack. I'm Barb from Toronto, Canada. I checked out your blog and see you are an Anne of Green Gables fan. Not so long ago, I lived about 20 minutes from Anne's Land in Prince Edward Island. Nice stuff on your blog, BTW.

8. Re: Hello from Minnesota

Thanks for the warm welcome! I enjoyed my first visit. And yes, Barb, I am a huge Anne of Green Gables fan. I've always wanted to visit Prince Edward Island. Thanks for visiting my blog. It's a new venture (as you can see), and I have lots to learn. The Anne-inspired tea set card is my favorite...I can't bear to part with it!

I look forward to checking out the blogs I find on my visits to the shack! I am always so inspired and amazed at the creativity and talent I see when I blog hop.

Have a great evening, everyone! Time to settle in with my stamps and a good movie!
    Last edited by redcarpettchr; 05-27-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: typing error

9. Re: Hello from Minnesota

Hi - I'm Jan from Virginia - Welcome

Hi. Welcome to the Stamp Shack.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

+ Reply to Thread