+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Give it up for our new CREATIVE TEAM!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by ayah View Post
    Congratulations to everyone. Since I am new poster, can you explain what the design team will do over the next year?
    Lee, our Creative Team (which rotates every 3 months) is responsible for planning fun events, challenges, and contests for The Stamp Shack website. Our retiring Creative Team planned some awesome events over the past three months (Numerous challenges, Haunted Shack Night, Snowball 2006) which were a blast. Prizes, in the form of gift certificates, are usually given out.

Hope this answers your questions!

Cheers,

2. Congrats to the new Creative Team! I've enjoyed being a part of the first CT and took to the festivities we did with great enthusiasm. I look forward to the plans for the future from our new CT.

woo hoo!! way to go ladies!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Yahooooo! Congratulations ladies and thanks to the outgoing teams! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Julie

Congratulations to the new team and thank you to the gals that are "retiring"

HeatherJ

ctmhgirl Guest View Member Photos
    Congratulations Ladies!!!

7. Congratulations to the new creative team and a big thanks to the retiring team!

Laura

Thanks Sherry for the explanation. I think it answers my questions as a newbie.

9. Congratulations girls!!

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Yeah! Congratulations to the new team!

Thank you "old teams" I had a ball with your events and challenges

+ Reply to Thread