+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Introduce your pets here

1. Introduce your pets here

How would you all like to help me out with my coloring? I'm designing cards for Purrs and Pants made by our very own, Gotcats? (Tricia) and the stamps are dog and cat images.

I thought it would be fun for all of us if you could post a photo(s) of your dogs and cats (or any critter) on this thread. I have an alterior motive for this request. I would like to see color combinations for fur for various breeds of dogs and cats. My own dogs are black and white so I need some more variety on Tricia's cards than just black and white.

So show off you pets on under this thread by posting a photo and help me out at the same time. I may make cards with your dog or cat especially in mind.
    Jennifer

My blog

Re: Introduce your pets here

Ask and you shall receive. I think you know that Reba is a miniature beagle. She's also tri-color -- black, white and lite brown; and she is quite old already. I'd love to see your re-creation of her.

Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

3. Re: Introduce your pets here

Thanks Joanne! This is a great photo of sweet Reba. I love the tri-color and she will make beautiful doggie cards.

Keep the photos coming! Dogs and cats welcome. (and actually any critter. Birds, fish, hampsters......)
    Jennifer

My blog

lets see. here is a pic of my Zack and Ziggy.
    Last edited by cindi; 07-29-2009 at 10:17 PM.

5. Re: Introduce your pets here

Soooo cute! Love seeing two different colors of cats too. I tend to color all of my cats orange like my Tango. Thanks!
    Jennifer

My blog

6. Re: Introduce your pets here

Well, he's not going to be much help since it sounds like he's the same as your kitty but here's jack in all his glory.
    Last edited by suzi_f; 01-21-2010 at 04:18 PM.

7. Re: Introduce your pets here

Jack and Tango could be identical twins. He's beautiful!
    Jennifer

My blog

Chimichanga

Fred

Doodle

I don't have pictures of the others on my computer! I'm horriable!!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Here is my baby Jiggs. He is a 10 year old boston terrier. He is very spoiled too!!!!
    Last edited by Christie; 05-27-2010 at 10:00 AM.

10. Re: Introduce your pets here

This is Mario trying to sniff caterpillars through our glass front door. He's a German wirehair and terrier mix. At least that's what the people at the shelter told us.

+ Reply to Thread