+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SNR Call for artwork for Publication

SNR Call for artwork for Publication

After Barb's good news on being published in the July issue, I thought I'd post our newest call. We are looking for all sorts of artwork for our Aug/Sept. combined issue. The deadline for submissions is August 1st. Here is a link to all the specifics.

2. Re: SNR Call for artwork for Publication

Thanks so much, Tami! Wow! There really is a wonderful variety in this call.
    Jennifer

My blog

Re: SNR Call for artwork for Publication

It's going to be a huge issue, since it's 2 months combined! I do hope you'll submit some of your beautiful artwork, Jennifer. I've just accepted a position to coordinate the ATC section, so look for more calls from me specifically in the fall

Tami, I'm thinking of subbing a scrapbook page or 2 and some cards and ATCs.
    I want to know, can the public really handle a photo of a kid with a Mcdonalds Fry up his nose and a crazy face???
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    I want to know, can the public really handle a photo of a kid with a Mcdonalds Fry up his nose and a crazy face???
    LOL. I'm trying for a slightly more elegant style - but it's sure to find an audience, bring it on!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    That sounds hilarious, Sarah. We like humorous stuff there. Just don't send any risque photos, those don't go over well. LOL You do such beautiful work, I hope you can submit a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by limeyscrapper View Post
    LOL. I'm trying for a slightly more elegant style - but it's sure to find an audience, bring it on!
    Oh, elegant is good too, Chris. You do beautiful work.

Tami, is there any incentive for being published? I mean besides the FAME and all that? LOL
    Sarah

For each project that we publish, you get a free month of the magazine. They can add up pretty quickly.

Sweet, I am sooo going to work on some altered stuff and some ATC's! I really love the challenges and projects over at SNR!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread