+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Jersey

1. Hello From Jersey

Hello My name is Marisol Gutierrez. I am a Stampin UP demonstrator. I just celebrated my 7 year wedding anniversary...My husban and I have been together for 17 years (since I was 15). We have two beautiful angels. Our daughter Solimar is 4 and our son Joaquin is 9 months...Looking forward to getting to know you! Anyone from Jersey?

Re: Hello From Jersey

Welcome to the Stamp Shack, Marisol. I was born and raised in Elizabeth, N.J.; then moved to Hillsborough after I got married. Now we are living outside Memphis, TN but all my family is still back in Jersey. Where do you live in N.J.? We may have to meet up the next time I'm up there.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Welcome to the Stamp Shack!
    Mary

Hi from Pittsburgh!!!! There is an expo in the Allentown PA area in the spring, that might be close enough to you--I go to that one. ALso there is one in York, PA in Oct that might be close enough to you....
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

5. Re: Hello From Jersey

I live in Hamilton, NJ...Near Trenton, Lawrenceville and Princeton...

Welcome! I am Paula from NC and have relatives around Vineland and Mays Landing.

Look forward to seeing your creations here at the Shack!

Wink Re: Hello From Jersey

Hi! Welcome!

I'm Susan and I am born and raised here in NJ. For the past 32 years ( uh oh! You can figure out how old I am. LOL) I have been living in Montclair. That's in Essex County.
    Susan Paulson

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece.".....Leonardo da Vince

hi Marisol, welcome to the stamp shack. I'm Cindi, from Maine. It's nice to meet you. jump right in & join the fun

Hi Marisol. Welcome to the Stamp Shack.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Hi Marisol... I live in Cape May, NJ (Exit Zero). Welcome to the Shack... great stuff happens here!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

+ Reply to Thread