+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello from PA

1. Re: Hello from PA

I am from Lansdale, PA which is right in the middle of Philly and Allentown. We had the Expo here in early April, and, as it turned out I had other family obligations. So perhaps I'll make it out to York in the fall.

In August I'll be going to The Queen's Ink in Savage, MD for classes with Peter Helbreth and Tim Holtz. I'm hoping maybe to find Copic's there and get some insight.

Look forward to being active on the Board!

Mindy

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Hello from PA

Hi and welcome to the stamp shack!!!!

Re: Hello from PA

Quote Originally Posted by scrpr628 View Post
    I am from Lansdale, PA which is right in the middle of Philly and Allentown. We had the Expo here in early April, and, as it turned out I had other family obligations. So perhaps I'll make it out to York in the fall.

In August I'll be going to The Queen's Ink in Savage, MD for classes with Peter Helbreth and Tim Holtz. I'm hoping maybe to find Copic's there and get some insight.

Look forward to being active on the Board!

Mindy
    Oh, I've been to the Queens ink! I love that mall/shopping area--there is one store that has AWESOME rainbow furniture--I want all of it. But Queens ink was a bit too artsy for me--I do more 'cute" designs, but they did seem like they had the latest trendy stuff last time I was there (like a year ago?) so I'm sure they'll have copics!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

4. Re: Hello from PA

Hi Mindy and welcome from Washington state.

+ Reply to Thread