+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from PA

1. Hello from PA

In searching for information I came about your site. Not new to scrapping or cardmaking, but COPIC markers have become my interest. In my geographic location there are no stores to visit to ask questions and have any "hands-on"; and so I am trying to get as much information as I can on-line before jumping in and making a purchase.

Look forward to reading and looking at the Gallery Work for some insite.

Thanks!

Mindy
    Last edited by scrpr628; 07-14-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelled hello wrong!

2. Re: Hellow from PA

Well, isn't that great! I spelled Hello wrong! Sorry about that, guess next time I should preview!

Re: Hellow from PA

Welcome to the Stamp Shack!
    Mary

hi Mindy, welcome to the stamp shack. I'm Cindi from Maine, it's nice to meet you

5. Re: Hellow from PA

Hi and welcome

hello and welcome!
    shelley

HI! Where in PA? I am in the Pittsburgh area. Also remember expos--lots of booths will have demos of products and that is a great time to learn. The next expo in PA is York in October.....
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Hi Mindy. Welcome to the Stamp Shack.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Hi Mindy! Welcome to the Stamp Shack. I'm Amy from Michigan. I hope you like what you see. There are so many talented people here and a plethora of tips and techniqes to learn from. Don't be afraid to ask questions! We're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch!
    Amy

10. Re: Hellow from PA

Thank you to everyone! What a wonderful "hello" response. I have joined other forums in the past, and have never received so many returns to hello! I look forward to visiting often.

I have been and continue to be an avid scrapper since 1997; and over the past 5 years taken up stamping and card making and enjoying every minute! There seems to be so many more avenues of creativity to be used in the art of cards.

As I had indicated as part of my "hello" one of my main focuses at this point is to be able to work with COPIC markers; and my first challenge is to figure out where to start color-wise and what grade of shades. If anyone has any specific suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!

Mindy

+ Reply to Thread