+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Challenge Anyone?

Re: Challenge Anyone?

Kerry, Thanks for taking the initiative for getting this started. The Shack Hosts are always open to suggestions. You may not know this, but they are NOT stampers, so don't always think the same way we do. They really need our help in suggesting what would make the site better for the Stamping community. Anyone who would like the Hosts to seek sponsorship for prizes, I would urge you to ask. Things happen here because the majority of the community want it. We are consistently one of the top 20 stamping websites and many companies would gladly sponsor challenges, I am sure.
    Sarah

Just had another thought. All you gals who are on design teams for companies might like to mention to them this Sponsorship opportunity.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Just had another thought. All you gals who are on design teams for companies might like to mention to them this Sponsorship opportunity.
    oh! sarah, thats a really good idea!!
    I would also be willing to help out, either by providing a prize every so often or a challenge, just say the word and I'll help out

As far as prizes go, maybe you could just do it occassionally, not every time. But maybe if you want to increase participation in one of the challenges - then offer a prize or maybe if participation is high in one to encourage others to join in. It could be a flexible thing and getting a stamp company or online store to sponsor once in awhile would be great. Also, I know a lot of the digital companies are looking to sponsor, as they are looking for exposure.
    Roxie

+ Reply to Thread