+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Color Challenge 13!

Re: Color Challenge 13!

I love the idea of being inspired by the colours in a photo. Thanks Kerry.
    I got the photo loaded in here for you by hosting it on Flikr and then linking back (for future reference)
    Sarah

2. Re: Color Challenge 13!

Great thanks! I tried the link from my blog but it didn't work.

Kerry

Love the colors and the photo. Can I just have THAT bedroom?! Please, pretty please!
    Amy

So, what happens if you don't use copics? Will all color challenges use copics? Just curious...I wont be buying any copics any time soon...so just curious if all color challenges will use them.

tia!
    Darlene

5. Re: Color Challenge 13!

I posted the color "coordinates" as copics because that's what I have that are actual representatives of the colors. I don't have Stampin' Up paper so I can't offer the exact match for the colors there.

If you look at the picture, you'll see the colors I selected for the challenge come from the wall color (that celery green color), the chair/carpet color (the dark red color), the blanket color (the off white color) and the furniture (the black)...If you have matching colors in any papers or inks, that's what you can use.

HTH.

Kerry

Darlene, I'm pretty sure Kerry isn't saying you need to use copics, she was giving copic colours as a reference if we wanted to check out the colours that would match those in the photo.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    I posted the color "coordinates" as copics because that's what I have that are actual representatives of the colors. I don't have Stampin' Up paper so I can't offer the exact match for the colors there.

If you look at the picture, you'll see the colors I selected for the challenge come from the wall color (that celery green color), the chair/carpet color (the dark red color), the blanket color (the off white color) and the furniture (the black)...If you have matching colors in any papers or inks, that's what you can use.

HTH.

Kerry
    Thanks, Kerry! I just wanted to know if it was ok to use similar colors...thanks again!
    Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Darlene, I'm pretty sure Kerry isn't saying you need to use copics, she was giving copic colours as a reference if we wanted to check out the colours that would match those in the photo.
    Thank you, Sarah! Wow! It's been a loooong time since I've talked to you! Missed ya! I know...you've been here, I've been here...LOL.

have a great weekend!
    Darlene

9. Re: Color Challenge 13!

I have uploaded my card for the color challenge. You can see life's simple pleasures in the gallery. TFL

Visit my blog here

Will be home by Wednesday and then hopefully I will have time to do the challenge, if not then next week I will have more time for that week's challenge.
    Roxie

+ Reply to Thread