+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mystery Challenge 13 is UP!

1. Mystery Challenge 13 is UP!

The mystery challenge for this week is to use a piece of acetate as an embellishment! I've included a sample to help you "see" the possibilities!

One grand prize winner will be announced next Friday. The more challenges you participate in, the better chance you have of winning.

Kerry
    Last edited by kerry; 07-24-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Re: MC10 begins this Friday!

Whats MC and TC?-Nancy

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Re: MC10 begins this Friday!

Kerry is working to bring back the weekly Challenges that we used to have. Here's the link to the Thread where she was talking about this last night:

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34257

and here's the post from that Thread that explains things abit more:

"Re: Challenge Anyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...It's a GO...I'll post a challenge in each forum every FRIDAY evening. You can participate in one or ALL of the challenges that week but...I can only afford to give away one "prize" a week so I think it would be fair to put all the names in and if your name is randomly drawn (random number generator, you win!)...Sound fair?

Here are the forums we have so far:

Color Challenge
    Mystery Challenge
    Technique Challenge
    Theme Challenge

I would love to have two more added (PLEASE Add them to the Creative Team Challenges folder SHACK HOST!!!)
    Sketch Challenge Forum
    Limited Supply Challenge Forum

SO...This Friday night, watch the Creative Team Challenge Forum..

Kerry "
    --Lidia

4. Re: MC10 begins this Friday!

The code MC13 represents: Mystery Challenge 13 (13 because there were nine previous other "types" of challenges so to keep all the numbers consistent this point forward, I used the #13.

Whenever you do a challenge and post it in the shack gallery, put the code in the title, that way people can do a search and find all the creations in one click.

Kerry

5. Re: Mystery Challenge 13 is UP!

The Challenge is ON!

+ Reply to Thread