+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new video tutorial--Faux Art Glass

new video tutorial--Faux Art Glass

I just posted a new youtube tutorial called Faux Art Glass. I hope you'll take a peek when you have a few minutes. If you don't know what to do with a melting pot and UTEE, then you might get an idea from this one.

Re: new video tutorial--Faux Art Glass

OH my heavens Tami! What a cool video! I have everything to do this! The boys and I will give it a try when we have art time today! They can help with the AI and Perfect pearls I do not want any burnt fingers!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

3. Re: new video tutorial--Faux Art Glass

Tami, what a great tutorial!! The hearts are beautiful, and makes me want to buy a melting pot and UTEE now Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. I'm excited about this one, glad you liked it too. Please don't let the boys around the melting pot, K. I wouldn't even let the dogs in the room. Hot stuff makes me so nervous.

5. Re: new video tutorial--Faux Art Glass

Great tutorial! Suze W. Taught me this technique when I took her class. We put some pleochroic fibers in ours and also made buttons.

I haven't used my pot in AGES! Maybe I should get it out again.

Kerry

awesome tutorial, Tami!!! I may have to get a melting pot

7. Re: new video tutorial--Faux Art Glass

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    Great tutorial! Suze W. Taught me this technique when I took her class. We put some pleochroic fibers in ours and also made buttons.
    I haven't used my pot in AGES! Maybe I should get it out again. Kerry
    How did you get the holes in there?

8. Re: new video tutorial--Faux Art Glass

We used a metal rod that you can get at the hardware store. We bent it in half and it made the perfect two hole mark. You can get the wire in different thicknesses. If I remember correctly, they also sell them at Michael's.

Kerry

9. Re: new video tutorial--Faux Art Glass

That's so cool...thanks for the tutorial
    Cat

Great tutorial Tami! And I already have all the supplies to have a go at this one - just need to find me some time.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

+ Reply to Thread