+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clear Craft Plastic

1. Clear Craft Plastic

For a long time I have recycled sturdy packaging plastic for making tags and embellishments on cards and could never bring myself to buy a whole box of transparencies for larger projects. Finally Grafix now has for sale a pad of 25 medium weight plastic sheets that I found at my local Michael's above the single cardstock racks. I used it for the card I posted this week and it worked great. What a good use for one of those coupons!
    Last edited by Far North; 07-31-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Re: Clear Craft Plastic

Jan,

Thanks for reminding me of that. I've picked it up and put it down several times when I've been working. I have a 50% coupon I can use tomorrow when I go to work. At a stamp camp we used the SU printed window sheets and made a top note notebook. Made this will work for that also. Lovely card.
    Janet

Your little is a lot when you give it your all.

well..my next trip to M's I'll have to check this out! my closest M's is 85 miles south, so I only get there maybe 4 times a year

MY M's is only twenty min away and Jo is across the street from there .I think if it was 85 miles away from me I might still have the magnetic strip left on my debit card....lol
    wanda

you can also get it at staples...just go to the copy center and ask for clear cover. it's like fifty cents a sheet.

{click above for my craft blog!}

I bought a box of 100 for less than $20 at the office supply place - I have been using them forever and even given a bunch away. lol They almost seem endless

+ Reply to Thread