+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inking Fun

1. Inking Fun

If you have a idea of an inking technique you want to try out "some day" this is your opportunity. I posted a fall ATC swap that requests one uses an inking technique. Perhaps you have some ideas from Thinking Inking that you want to try and just haven't found the time. Join the fun and see what new techniques others are trying.

If you missed some of the Thinking Inking videos here is a list of the links. This week features perfect pearls and one last week to go.

2. Re: Inking Fun

Wooo hoooo! I'm in!
    Jennifer

My blog

3. Re: Inking Fun

And may I add a post script to this posting? The videos are fantastic. Even if you are experienced in these techniques, I think you'll find that the refresher is fascinating.

Jan, thanks so much for sharing these links as well as hosting this really cool swap. Now I'm off to get started on my ATCs.
    Jennifer

My blog

Re: Inking Fun

I'm in, too! I have been loving all those video tutorials at 2 peas, and have played a few timed with those techniques, now I'll have even more incentive!!

Me too! I've watched all the videos and learned a few tips and techniques. Now I'm ready to play.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

woohoo, I just got the last spot in your swap Jan. I have been enjoying the Thinking inking videos immensely, and they have helped me with tips for my own classes too.
    Sarah

Darn! I missed it! Oh, well. I can still try out the techniques anyway! Thanks for the links, Jan!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Looks like I missed it too--but I'm putting the link in my favorites. Thanks so much. Sometimes you just NEED something different!!!

+ Reply to Thread