+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

1. Re: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    I didn't go "fallish." I love this SU Serene Spring set. I stamped the image in Bashful Blue and then "painted" it with Bashful Blue ink. Here's my entry into the challenge #14.
    Joanne, the title of this stamp, "Serene Spring" aptly describes this lovely blue card and image. The muted blues are serene and lovely. Great job on the challenge.
    Jennifer

My blog

2. Re: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

Quote Originally Posted by Artyfarty View Post
    http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/sho...8&limit=recent

My "Pink " Creation is here....fab challenge and entries e1...stunning cards xx
    Pretty in PINK! This is such a cheerful and pretty card. And the little mouse is as sweet as can be and a darling focal point. Great challenge card.
    Jennifer

My blog

3. Re: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

Jennifer, you can add my card to the mix, now! What a fun challenge, thank you.

4. Re: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaStamper View Post
    Jennifer, you can add my card to the mix, now! What a fun challenge, thank you.
    Thanks for playing along, Barb! The cube makes a fabulous background. Love it. I think the little bird looks fabulous in blue. Perhaps it is a little blue bird coming out of a robin's egg blue shell. Great challenge card. Love it!
    Jennifer

My blog

Re: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

I've never done a monochromatic colored anything ever. I'll have to try this challenge. And your elephant sample card is just gorgeous!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Here's a link to my monochromatic card entry. This was my first ever challenge and I made a mistake by not titling it correctly as Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic Anyway, I hope you enjoy the result as much as I enjoyed learning some new techniques. TFL

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/dat...ochromatic.jpg
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

7. Re: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    Here's a link to my monochromatic card entry. This was my first ever challenge and I made a mistake by not titling it correctly as Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic Anyway, I hope you enjoy the result as much as I enjoyed learning some new techniques. TFL

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/dat...ochromatic.jpg
    This is gorgeous! Yes I can see the embossed "feel better." This card is perfect for this week's challenge as well as last week's challenge. Lovely work!
    Jennifer

My blog

thanks Jennifer. I still suffer from "I'm sure my work isn't good enough" syndrome... so every little pat on the back helps.
    betty dallas

9. Re: Color Challenge 14 Monochromatic 08-14-09

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    thanks Jennifer. I still suffer from "I'm sure my work isn't good enough" syndrome... so every little pat on the back helps.
    You stop that! Your work is always beautiful and this white card is amazing. I'm so glad you played along. Maybe one of the moderators could switch it into the challenge card file. But even if it isn't there by the title, it certainly is entered into this week's challenge.
    Jennifer

My blog

How do I make sure it gets to the right file the next time? thanks.
    betty dallas

+ Reply to Thread