+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guidance needed

Guidance needed

I have bought copic pens and I would like you wonderful ladies to tell me what weight of type of card or paper is used so that the colours do not show on the back of card your advice would be greatly appreciated that you all

Re: Guidance needed

I use very heavy weight Georgia Pacific cardstock 110 weight and mine always show through. I Just always layer my images to get around that. not much help, but i think it will bleed through most all cardstocks

Guidance needed

please please can you give me some advice... I have bought copic pens and I was wondering if you could help me. What weight of card should I use so that I do not get any bleeding on back of card Thank you all in anticipation of your help. Any advice on the use of these pens would be appreciated. Love all your chat some off you are right comicstotally

mine always bleed through and I sue very heavy Georgia pacific 110 weight cardstock. I just always layer mine so it;s not shown. good luck

lol!! I thought, I know I posted to this..maybe I forgot to submit it, but no..you asked twice, oh my..doesn't take much to confuse me!

6. Re: Guidance needed

This blog may be very helpful to you...she's an expert on Copics http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/

Thank you cindi for a very prompt reply you were on the ball there I will try that thanks. Gd Bless

Thanks Jan for blog info, I am sure I will pick up a lot of good advice from this blog. Thanks again

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I've merged the two and moved it to coloring techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie View Post
    I've merged the two and moved it to coloring techniques.
    Thanks Christie. Now I really look like a dork..lol!

+ Reply to Thread