+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today starts my diet

Today starts my diet

This morning i I stood on the scales. They showed 98,0 kg (i don`t know what it is in pounds). And now i start my diet. No coke, no candys,....
    It is a hard time, but i want to come to my old weight . My old weight is 65 kg.

Re: Today starts my diet

1KG = 2.2#

O K mathematicians out there, I guess you would multiply 2.2 times the Kg's and that would give you the pounds - that would be your answer. I think from now on, I will only use KG's, the figure sounds smaller and then I can say I am underweight.- Nancy

3. Re: Today starts my diet

Nancy, you gave me a chuckle!

Funkel...Don't watch the scale too much. I've been on a diet (Nutrisystem) since February on and off and have lost almost 30 pounds-that's 13.6kg. For me, I found carbs like chips, bread and pasta/rice were not good for me. I have learned through this diet that my body loses weight well if I eat proteins like turkey meat and egg whites and eat breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. I drink a LOT of plain water each day. 98oz. of room temperature water (I don't like cold water) works well for me.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Kerry

I just converted on one of the free sites online, but I didn't want to post...as it is personal...
    Darlene

Good luck to you, Alex! I need to get back on a healthy eating plan. I've been eating everything and anything all summer. Make sure you eat healthy and get some exercise. Maybe you will inspire some of the rest of us (me) to do the same...
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Good luck!! Diets are so hard!

good luck, Alex. When I had my surgery at the end og June, for some reason the nurses weighed me like your measurments..I was tickled pink! lol
    I have mamaged to lose 14 pounds since March and God willing I will lose another 13. It is not easy, but we can do it! I know we can

+ Reply to Thread