+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Introducing myself

1. Introducing myself

Hi, my name is Barb and I am new to this site. I found out about you on the Pink Stamper. I love scrapbooking and I am always looking for new ideas. I just recently purchased the Cricut Expression and I love it. There is still alot I need to learn about this machine. I am 59 years old, live in Balto., MD and have 3 grown daughters and 2 grandsons. I got involved in scrapbooking about a year ago through a friend. I prefer to make cards, but I like page layouts also. So, if you have any tips on using the cricut, please send them my way! I look forwarded to getting to know you all. Anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask.

Re: Introducing myself

Hi! Welcome to the Shack! I'm Tricia from Pittsburgh.
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Hi Barb! Welcome to the Shack. I think a few ladies here probably do some scrapbooking but I do mostly cards. You found the right place for friendly and inspiration from lots of stampers!

4. Re: Introducing myself

Hello! I"m Kim from PA. I live about 1.5 hours from Baltimore! Glad to have you with us. There is so much I need to learn about my expression too.. I do love it though!
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

5. Re: Introducing myself

Welcome Barb from me Sue in the UK xx

hello and welcome!
    shelley

7. Re: Introducing myself

Hello! I'm Charity from NC. Glad to have you here. I'm also a scrapbooker, but I don't have the Cricut. I think it's an awesome tool to have though.

Welcome to the Shack!

8. Re: Introducing myself

Hi Barb - I'm Jan from Virginia. Welcome.

hi Barb, welcome to the stamp shack. I'm Cindi from maine. Do you have an ac moores by you? The one here has been offering classes on the cricut expression, I think the classes are 10.00 It's a thought.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Hi Barb!! Welcome to the stamp shack!

+ Reply to Thread