+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Job interview at 10:30 this morning **SECOND UPDATE**

1. Re: Job interview at 10:30 this morning **SECOND UPDATE**

Whoa!! This sure sounds great!! Keep us posted!!
    The Shackretary

2. Re: Job interview at 10:30 this morning **SECOND UPDATE**

I just now got another phone call from the Clerk's office where I applied.... from Mark (one of the interviewers) and he wanted my birthday and SS#.....

I'm starting to get anxious.....

I told him it was a pleasure meeting him yesterday.

3. Re: Job interview at 10:30 this morning **SECOND UPDATE**

Gosh Jan ... how can you NOT get excited at this point?????? I'm excited for you!!!!
    The Shackretary

4. Re: Job interview at 10:30 this morning **SECOND UPDATE**

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Gosh Jan ... how can you NOT get excited at this point?????? I'm excited for you!!!!
    I know...but I'm afraid too of being disappointed if I don't get offered the job. The last one I applied for (two months ago), my hopes were WAY UP and when I didn't get the job I actually cried because I wanted it so bad.

Soooo....treading lightly. But I gotta tell ya my heart is racing from that phone call.

Re: Job interview at 10:30 this morning **SECOND UPDATE**

Jan, I don't want to get your hopes up either only to have them burst your bubble but with all that is happening, it sure sounds positive. I don't think they would go through all that trouble if they weren't interested in offering you something. Good luck, my friend. Good vibes and prayers are headed your way.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

6. Re: Job interview at 10:30 this morning **SECOND UPDATE**

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    Jan, I don't want to get your hopes up either only to have them burst your bubble but with all that is happening, it sure sounds positive. I don't think they would go through all that trouble if they weren't interested in offering you something. Good luck, my friend. Good vibes and prayers are headed your way.
    Thank you Joanne -- I appreciate this more than you know.

Now...I just need to calm down.

7. Re: Job interview at 10:30 this morning **SECOND UPDATE**

I'm sending positive thoughts for a good outcome, as well, Jan. Hugs to you.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Oh Jan, I know you don't want to get your hopes up but this sounds good!! I'll keep you in my prayers!

You are doing really well at not getting too excited, I know it must be hard, but it sure sounds good! Sending good {{{{{{{vibes}}}}}}}!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Sounds like perhaps they are doing the preoffer screening. Sending positive thoughts!

+ Reply to Thread