+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I renew?

How do I renew?

I got a notice that it is time to renew. I went to the link and it says if there is an "*" next to the price, it will automatically renew. That's great, but I can't remember if I told paypal to charge a credit card, and my number has switched since last year. I couldn't figure out how to get details of the renewal....How do I do this???
    THanks
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: How do I renew?

Contact the ShackHost. They will be able to look into for you.

3. Re: How do I renew?

GotCats?, we have sent you a PM in response to your question about renewing your Shack Plus membership. If you need anything else, please let us know.

4. Re: How do I renew?

I want to renew but do not want to use Paypal. I prefer to send a check or money order. Please advise if this is OK and where to send the check to. (address) I will send it right out.

Thanks,
    Vicki McGee

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Re: How do I renew?

Vicki--you too will need to contact the Shack Host with this question. Please click on the name 'SHACK HOST' on the post above you and it will give you an option to PM or send an email to them.

Or click on 'Member List' at the top of the page, and then click on the 'S' section and look for 'SHACK HOST' there.
    --Lidia

+ Reply to Thread