+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: those 6 little boxes??

those 6 little boxes??

please...what do the 6 little boxes on the top right represent? i can't find an explanation...i have only '1' square and i assume it's because i'm a newbee. can some1 pls shed some light on this for me? thanks. ps i'm loving the shack!

Re: those 6 little boxes??

Welcome to the shack. I don't see any boxes on my screen, sorry I can't help with that one.

Hi Kirsty
    the boxes under your name represent the total number of posts you have made on the messageboard or in the gallery. They appear under the names of Shack Plus members.They gradually increase the more you post. When you reach 5000 posts they disappear and are replaced by a "top poster Award"
    Sarah

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Thanks Sarah! Did I know that? LOL! Sometimes I realize that I used to know something about the Shack but haven't thought about it in so long that I've forgotten it, and now it's news to me--does that make sense?
    --Lidia

Thanks Sarah! Did I know that? LOL! Sometimes I realize that I used to know something about the Shack but haven't thought about it in so long that I've forgotten it, and now it's news to me--does that make sense?
    I'm the same way. The good thing about that is that you really can LEARN something "new" every day!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

LOL
    Me too!
    I don't know if I EVER knew that!
    Haha
    Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Hi Kirsty
    the boxes under your name represent the total number of posts you have made on the messageboard or in the gallery. They appear under the names of Shack Plus members.They gradually increase the more you post. When you reach 5000 posts they disappear and are replaced by a "top poster Award"
    oh ur an aussie like me! even if we do live on opposite sides of this huge island!

thanks every1 for your insite. much appreciated! just 1 other thing...do i have to 'qualify' to post a swap? i don't seem to have the 'new swap' tab. thanks again

there should be a yellow, "Create new swap" tab on the swap page. I thought anyone who was a ShackPLUS member could host. A very long time ago, before we had Shack PLUS there used to be a 20 posts rule. I will check and get back to you
    Sarah

hmm...strangely it is there now...i swear it wasn't there yesterday!! i don't think i'm going crazy - maybe thou lol thanks for all your help

+ Reply to Thread