+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my poor Zack has to have a tooth out

my poor Zack has to have a tooth out

poor babe. Zack is my senior kitty. Some of you may remember how heartbroken I was to lose his brother Lucky last year on September 11. well last week Zack started to drink a lot of water (Lucky did this right before dying) so I got all scared and took him to vet, I was so scared we were losing him..he is totally my baby. So Karen (our vet) did a full blood work on him and all his levels are fine, but teh poor bugger has a bad tooth..she showed me and it's all covered in orange plaque and the gum around it is all red. So my poor baby has a toothache..no wonder he keeps putting his chin the water dish..it must feel good. So Zack goes in on the 10th to get an extraction and a teeth cleaning. Tonight I got home and for the first time in weeks, he was his old self..he's playing, eating, and no wet chin!! I hope he keeps feeling good until the 10th..then his bad tooth will be gone. I just wanted to share my worry, and now my relief that he feels better today.

Re: my poor Zack has to have a tooth out

Poor little kitty! But I am relieved that it's only a toothache, and not something worse...
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Awww....but he'll be sooo muc better after that! my mom's kitty had to have several extracted. Just needed soft food for a while, now completely fine. He'll probably be all frisky and happy. AND healthier! Cause gum disease leads to heart problems, so by getting that out he'll be lots healthier all around!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Poor kitty. I'm sure he's be feeling better real soon after Mom takes him for his tooth extraction.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I hope he feels better soon.
    shelley

A toothache sounds horrible BUT how lucky for him that you noticed what he was up to and are getting it taken care of.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Poor little Zack!!! I hope he is on the road to recovery!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread