+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stamping Around Vermont ...

1. Re: Stamping Around Vermont ...

Yes Cindi - she's the one with the dreads. She is so unbelievably nice. Erika gave each of us a cd with a tutorial for the project we're working on. She's so motivating and so darn creative! I'm off to have breakfast and start the day - it's a little chilly here this morning although it's not raining any more. We think there is a wedding here today. We watched them set up a small arbor last night and a room in the main area is decorated with white ribbon and fresh floral arrangements on the tables. I'm going to try to snap a pic of one of the tables this morning ... gotta give Katie some ideas ya know!
    Teresa

2. Re: Stamping Around Vermont ...

I'm home from my weekend stamping with Joanie, Lesa, and their friends. It was a great time. I did take some pictures but most likely won't get to most them until tomorrow am ... sorry Cindi I haven't seen my DH since Tuesday so I need to unpack the car and spend some quality time with the boy! I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    Teresa

Re: Stamping Around Vermont ...

glad to hear your home safely. you must be pooped out! I'll look forward to teh picks, and it sounds like a great time

4. Re: Stamping Around Vermont ...

Here are a couple of pictures from Stamping Around Vermont ... Lesa and Joanie let me sit with them and their Cape Cod friends

Pic # 1 - EJ, Me, Lesa, Joanie, Vicki

Pic #2 - Louisa, EJ, Me, Lesa, Joanie, Vicki
    Last edited by tesschap; 09-28-2009 at 10:30 PM.
    Teresa

great pics!!! I can imagine the fun you must have had. whta a fun bunch of ladies you all look like

Great pictures!
    shelley

Sounds like a wonderful time Teresa! I am counting down the days to Shackapalooza in Indiana. A year seems so long!
    Amy

Hey!
    We're back home and a bit tired.
    Have to go out again in a bit to a surprise baby shower.
    Great to see Teresa again!
    All in all it was a fun, fun weekend.
    Tata
    Joanie

+ Reply to Thread