+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

1. Re: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

I agree with Erin - It's VERY easy! Time consuming, yes, to type the "instruction" labels and other required information for the back of each card. I have only submitted twice but it was about 25-30 cards each time and a year in between each submission. Pretty much every single one of my cards eventually made it in there! Just takes time - some times they hold a certain card until they have a page full of other cards with the same color scheme.

One thing I will say - the last shipment I sent, I included return postage since their website states to do that if you want them back. It was Sept. 08 and I have yet to see them, lol. No big deal, just thought I would try it. Didn't work for me.

I said this in the other JC thread but I'll say it again - CONGRATULATIONS everyone!!!!

Re: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

WOW, how exciting, Congratulations Everyone. It must be nice to see your work in a magazine
    Lisa

3. Re: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

Congrats Everyone!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Re: Run out and buy the Fall issue of Just Cards - there are 10 Shackies in it!!

YEA!!! Shackies are the most talented people I know!
    Well deserved congrats to all of you!!

+ Reply to Thread