+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Mister Dudley is not doing well....

1. Re: My Mister Dudley is not doing well....

Thanks everyone, for all of your kind thoughts. We were back at the vet this AM. He ahd some lab work back and wanted to send off a few other tests, so we needed more blood drawn and he wanted to talk to us about some other things he found out about it too.

We opted not to put him through a spinal tap.... we are confident about the diagnosis. There are some nutritional things that will help... some we are already doing for his IBD, and some others that are showing a lot of promise. Rather than try to juggle things myself, we decided to have Monica Segal refornulate his diet. She designed his original diet and keeping everything balanced is critical. That's really the best we can do, and if that helps, if it slows the progression, it'll be well worth it.

Today and yesterday, the weather was nice and he was running around chasing butterflies outside. Sure does make it easy for me to be in a state of denial over this.

Thanks again, everyone. Someone said to me the other day, "He's just a dog." Well, I'm a just a pet-mom.
    Cathy at the Seaside Rose Cottage
    Visit my Blog! (Scroll all the way down to see the pictures of our fabulous gardens.)

Re: My Mister Dudley is not doing well....

NO advice, but plenty of hugs and thoughts for you. IT's so hard when they get to this stage in their life. When we were there with our 15 yr old scottie (who we also had since he was 4 weeks old) it was not easy. Hugs to you both.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Oh my goodness what a handsome boy!!!!

I'm sorry I can;t help. But I'll be sending thoughts and prayers your way. Hugs to Mr Dudley!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Oh, and that person that said "it's just a dog" OBVIOUSLY never owned one. That would be like you telling them when a kid was sick "it's just a kid".

Grrrrrrr

We know better and are praying for you all.
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

+ Reply to Thread