• about the same as last year

19 39.58%
  • less than last year

17 35.42%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Are you stamping less?

1. Re: Poll: Are you stamping less?

I am stamping about the same as last year, but trying to spend less. I have cut way back on new stamp purchases and embellishments. I am trying to use what I have up first.

Visit my blog here

2. Re: Poll: Are you stamping less?

I'm baaaaaack! I'm stamping about the same--I think.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

Re: Poll: Are you stamping less?

I am stamping about the same. I might post as much though do to lack of time!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

4. Re: Poll: Are you stamping less?

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian, eh View Post
    I'm baaaaaack! I'm stamping about the same--I think.
    Beth, I was just thinking about you today and realizing I had not seen you here in a while. So good to see you posting!
    I don't know about the rest of you but I am enjoying reading these responses and feeling like I am getting a little snapshot of how some of our lives have changed. Please know this post is in no way intended to make anyone feel quilty of their choices/life situations but rather just an understanding of where we are at as a group of stampers. Thanks to all who share!

Great thread Jan, I have enjoyed reading it and took an opportunity to post some cards from this week in the gallery. I have been trying over the last couple of weeks to visit the gallery more and leave comments. I love everyone's work but felt that my comments were redundant so I got out of the habit of making comments.

I believe I am stamping about the same, but I am trying to cut back a little on swaps or at least am trying to do swaps I am really interested. Doing less cards and more unique items.
    Roxie

7. Re: Poll: Are you stamping less?

I'm stamping as much or more than last year, but since I post everything on my blog, I haven't been posting as often here. Love the gallery and always enjoy seeing everyone's creations!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

what a great topic! I am definitely stamping a lot less, but that's only because I have found so many new toys to play with... nestabilities, punches, embossing folders, etc, etc, etc. Unfortunately, that translates to WAY more $ that I'm spending. So, this summer (even though I retired last year), I took a little part-time job 2 nights a week to feed my addiction... now life is good at the beach!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

I think I am stamping as much or more than last year. I have been more careful lately about what I buy. I have a small store in my studio too, so if I buy something it is usually adhesive, paper or some small gadget that helps me use something I already have. Being on a Design Team this summer has helped me stay on track and actually take more time to stamp. I love looking in our gallery for inspiration and have tried to post there too. I just love and appreciate all your comments, they make me want to do more!!! Great topic, Jan!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

I am stamping about the same amount and I would have to say I am spending more this year than last on stamps and supplies. I tend to buy when I am on vacation or a trip as I don't typically have time to shop unless I am off work and I have traveled more this year than last, just by luck of the draw.

I haven't been posting in the gallery as much due to computer issues we have had as of late. My photo software has had issues so if I want to post I use my Mom's pc which isn't very handy since she is in another town. I have also started submitting to mags, so I can't post those projects in the gallery.

Cindy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread