+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help for a crafting project!

1. Re: Need help for a crafting project!

How about if you ask your fellow Shackies if anyone would be interested in making a holiday tag or two and you could present them in a pretty basket or a cellephane bag tied with a pretty ribbon or something? I'm willing to help.
    Teresa

2. Re: Need help for a crafting project!

I donated a coffee themed basket one year complete with coasters, mugs (decorated with ribbon on the handles), coffee themed note cards, a pound of good coffee, all coordinated and placed decoratively in a basket. You can also put some chocolate and hot cocoa packages in there too.

Maybe do a family movie night basket. I'm sure there's a template around here somewhere for popcorn buckets, maybe hand stamped ticket stub booklet, microwave popcorn, blockbuster gift card, twizzlers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by teabear View Post
    Since it's getting close to the holidays, I'm thinking a package of to and from gift tags and/or some gift card holders would be a hit. Those are things everyone needs at the holidays.
    This is a great idea!

Kathy

Re: Need help for a crafting project!

Thanks girls. You've really come up with some great ideas. I wish I would have thought of Teresa's idea sooner and I would have posted a swap. St. Jude's Research is another exceptional charitable cause. I'll let you all see what I have made for the auction.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Re: Need help for a crafting project!

Good luck, joanne. You've got some great ideas to work with!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

6. Re: Need help for a crafting project!

I'm thinking of decorated gift bags or even some stamped drink tumblers.

Kerry

7. Re: Need help for a crafting project!

Joanne, I don't know if you could incorporate this into a Thanksgiving theme or not but those DARLING paper pumpkins that Cindi posted in the gallery tonight are fast and fun to make. I just made one while watching DWTS tonight and I love it. I used patterned paper for my pumkin but plain orange is great too. Just a thought if it isn't too late by the time of the auction.
    Jennifer

My blog

+ Reply to Thread