View Poll Results: How can get more participation in challenges?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have all monthly challenges up and posted all month with drawings at the end of the month.

10 52.63%
  • Post one challenge at the beginning of each month.

4 21.05%
  • Post a challenge every other month.

0 0%
  • Keep it the same and hope for the best.

3 15.79%
  • I have another idea so let me tell you about it...

2 10.53%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Challenge Challenged?

Re: Challenge Challenged?

It seems I just get around to doing the challenge and the week is already over. I like the idea of "the challenges for this month are>>>>>>>>"
    Sarah

I like the idea of the monthly challenge, as twice I made cards and then didn't get them posted in time. Also, I seem to keep losing the main Challenge thread that states who has which week. Not sure there is any way to keep track of that.
    Roxie

Quote Originally Posted by morgainegeiser View Post
    I like the idea of the monthly challenge, as twice I made cards and then didn't get them posted in time. Also, I seem to keep losing the main Challenge thread that states who has which week. Not sure there is any way to keep track of that.
    to keep track of that this is what I do.
    I go to member list and click on Kerry(she started the thread) then I clkick ob Kerry's statistics, the click threads started by Kerry, and boom there it will be, maybe not the first one but it's right there.
    HTH

I usually subscribe to the thread I want to keep track of. I like the monthly idea too. I planned on making a couple of challenges, but missed the window.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

I just posted mine for this week in the gallery! I had fun with this one!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

6. Re: Challenge Challenged?

I just love the way it is, however..............I am guilty that i have not been participating like I WANT to. I voted to keep it as it is. Two reasons for that:
    1.) The schedule filled up great with enthusiasm from creative ladies to post challenges and it is all set.
    2.) There wasn't an option to say perhaps the challenges could run for two weeks rather than one.

For myself, I'm completely over committed. In fact I've been talking to Tricia (GotCats) about my commitment problems. What I want to do and what I am committed to do is interfering with all of the things that I should be doing.

I know...that is a personal problem and not y'alls. But I think that there really is a great deal of enthusiasm about the challenges. It is a matter of getting the scheduling figured out. Now we are coming upon the Christmas and holiday season and we all will become even more busy.

I would hate to see the challenges dissolve. They are wonderful. And personally I'm not keen on posting all of them at the beginning of the month. No real specific reason...it is just one of my opinionated/gut feelings so feel free to take it with a grain of salt.
    Jennifer

My blog

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

I've been wanting to participate in a challenge, but haven't yet... seems like it happens really fast. Not sure, but has anyone suggested a challenge for every 2 weeks? Maybe that would take some of the pressure off? just a thought.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Not sure what the answer is and how to REMEMBER to do the Challenges! The big thing for me personally right now is that I have been doing very little stamping in general! I just have been doing other projects right now.
    --Lidia

9. Re: Challenge Challenged?

Speaking of other projects...I am working hard to finish my swaps so I can totally focus on the holidays. I generally don't play challenges in Nov-Dec unless they totally fit into what I am already doing.

I like Betty's recommendation of every 2 weeks but I don't know how a new schedule would work.

Kerry-You could ask if the schedule could be clipped to the top of the challenge forum.

I really like the monthly challenge idea. I have so many other commitments with my stamping time, and feel overwhelmed by a weekly challenge. The only challenge I did was my own.

+ Reply to Thread